Glen provides a wide range of independent financial advice services including pensions in Fareham, Winchester and Petersfield. He also services the wider Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex region as well as London. Whether you require guidance for individual, family or business money matters, Glen is here to help.
Benefiting from over 30 years of experience in financial services, Glen is a well established Independent Financial Adviser. His expertise ranges from personal pensions and investments to corporate risk management, Glen will guide you through the available products to ensure you get the best financial advice and make the right financial decisions for you.
Experience and background
Glen started his career in 1988 in Barclays Life and has been advising clients in the Meon Valley since 1994. He joined TFA in 2016 and opened the regional office in Wickham, Hampshire where he is based with his administrator Andrea and fellow adviser Gary Noot.
Glen has a wide range of financial planning experience and has a particular interest in ethical and sustainable investing. He is highly qualified with awards in CeMAP, Cert PFS and DipFA.
Glen’s clients are predominantly in Hampshire and London.
- Savings and investments advice. Devising a strategy that considers tax, risk levels and personal priorities.
- Pension planning. Including guidance on accumulating pension savings cost-effectively. Advice on achieving tax-efficient retirement fund withdrawal.
- Corporate risk management. Helping you plan to ensure the continuity of businesses in the event of the loss of key personnel. Contingency planning to allow for the purchase of shares in the event of retirement or death.
- Financial protection. A range of personal and family safety net measures, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
- Estate planning. Including inheritance tax mitigation through use of trust structures, investment bonds and whole of life plans.
- Group employee benefits. A range of employee benefits, including death in service, critical illness cover, sick pay arrangements and permanent health insurance.
In addition to offering a broad range of financial advice to clients Glen also provides specialist advice in the area of inheritance tax planning, including financial planning solutions for high net worth individuals. This includes private clients, company directors, professionals and business owners, including their own clients or employees. He also has an interest in ethical and sustainable investments.
Glen is an official Bronze Patron of the Saints Foundation charity. The Saints Foundation is the charity of Southampton Football Club and is the club’s way of giving back. You can read more about Glens involvement in the foundation in our corporate responsibility pages.
What our clients say
At TFA we seek client feedback via the independent review platform Feefo, which collects real reviews from real clients. You can read all the reviews for TFA by clicking on the Feefo link below.
Glen is based in Wickham and provides his financial advice service in a wide area around this base. This includes Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex and London. His service area covers Wickham, Fareham, Winchester, Petersfield and Portsmouth and many other towns and villages in the Meon Valley. You can arrange for Glen to visit you at home, at his office in Wickham or at your place of business, or another location locally.