Jack Stacey DipPFS, Certs CII (MP & ER)
Independent Financial Adviser
Jack offers a wide range of financial and mortgage advice services, helping clients from Truro, Falmouth and St Austell. He also serves the wider Cornwall and Devon region. Whether you require guidance for individual, family or business money matters, he’s here to help.
With over twenty five years’ service in the financial sector, Jack is a highly experienced Indpendent Financial and Mortgage Adviser. He is well placed to assist you with personal pensions, investments and financial protection such as life insurance and income protection.
Experience and background
An Independent Financial Adviser for over 25 years, Jack has continued to build his clients entirely through referrals from existing clients or local professional connections. He joined TFA in 2006, and has now realised both his and our ambition to be based in the centre of Truro, which opened in January this year.
- Savings and investments advice. Devising a strategy that considers tax, risk levels and personal priorities.
- Pension planning. Including guidance on accumulating pension savings cost-effectively. Advice on achieving tax-efficient retirement fund withdrawal.
- Financial protection. A range of personal and family safety net measures, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
- Estate planning. Including inheritance tax mitigation through use of trust structures, investment bonds and whole of life plans.
- Group employee benefits. A range of employee benefits, including death in service, critical illness cover, sick pay arrangements and permanent health insurance.
- Mortgage Advice. Helping you find the right mortgage including first time buyer, re-mortgage, buy to let lending and equity release. Incudes lifetime mortgages, second charge and secured borrowing, bridging and short time finance.
As an Independent Financial Adviser, Jack provides a completely independent financial advice service, and has a specific focus on the medical profession having previously worked for the British Medical Association where he gained invaluable knowledge on NHS pay scales and benefits. Further information on Jack’s medical focus can be found here.
Jack is based in Truro and has an office on River Street where he provides his financial advice service from. Jack is very flexible and you can arrange to see him either in the Truro or St Austell Office or at home or your place of work, or another location locally. His service area covers Truro, Falmouth, St Austell and many other towns and villages in this region.
What our clients say
At TFA we seek client feedback via the independent review platform Feefo, which collects real reviews from real clients. You can read the reviews for TFA by clicking on the Feefo link below.