Josh Marshall Dip PFS
Independent Financial Adviser
Josh offers a comprehensive range of independent financial advice services in Petersfield, Alton, Guildford and Haslemere. He also services the wider Hampshire region as well as further afield via video or telephone. Whether you require guidance for individual, family or business money matters, he’s here to help.
Having graduated in Economics, Finance and International Business Josh went on to attain both his Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning and his certificate in Long Term Care Insurance, Josh is well placed to provide a range of Independent Financial Advice. With expertise ranging from personal pensions and investments to long term care planning, Josh will guide you through the available products to ensure you get the best financial advice and make the right financial decisions for you.
Experience and background
Throughout his years studying for his degree Josh undertook various intern roles in both St James Place and Axa Advisers. Since graduating his focus has been on pursuing his desire to become a financial adviser, completing his Diploma in Financial Planning (Dip PFS) whilst working with a firm of restricted Financial Advisers. Josh joined TFA in 2020 to fulfil his desire to be able to offer totally independent unrestricted advice and is based in our Wickham office with fellow Independent Financial Adviser Glen Belcher.
- Savings and investments advice. Devising a strategy that considers tax, risk levels and personal priorities.
- Pension planning. Including guidance on accumulating pension savings cost-effectively. Advice on achieving tax-efficient retirement fund withdrawal.
- Corporate risk management. Helping you plan to ensure the continuity of businesses in the event of the loss of key personnel. Contingency planning to allow for the purchase of shares in the event of retirement or death.
- Financial protection. A range of personal and family safety net measures, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
- Estate planning. Including inheritance tax mitigation through use of trust structures, investment bonds and whole of life plans.
- Group employee benefits. A range of employee benefits, including death in service, critical illness cover, sick pay arrangements and permanent health insurance.
In addition to offering a broad range of financial advice to clients he also provides specialist advice in the area of inheritance tax planning, including financial planning solutions for high net worth individuals and Long-Term Care planning. This includes private clients, company directors, professionals and business owners, including their own clients or employees.
Josh is based in Wickham but provides his financial advice service throughout a wide area around this base. This includes Hampshire, Surrey and London. His service area covers Petersfield, Haslemere, Guildford, Alton and Southampton and many other towns and villages in this region. You can arrange for Josh to visit you at home, at your place of business place, or another location locally.