At TFA - TFA are recruiting for a Level 2 Business & Administration Apprentice to join our Mortgage Administration Team based in Plymouth in association with City College Plymouth.
The role will see you working under direction from the Senior Mortgage Administrator and with the Independent Mortgage Advisers to ensure a seamless service to our clients is provided.
You will assist in the management of mortgage application and protection business from submission to completion through effective communication with our clients, lenders and insurers and other industry professionals outside of TFA – a very busy role, Additionally, you will be required to provide support as a receptionist, being the point of enquiry within the company.
Key Tasks include:
- To digitally scan all paper files currently stored by advisers and those stored in West Country Storage.
- To ensure regulatory and company compliance levels are maintained through use of our back-office systems.
- Mortgage processing system to be kept up to date through tracking and monitoring of each processing stage ensuring the Mortgage administration checklist is completed.
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and all other relevant documentation at the time of processing the application
- Complete post application checks.
- Diary management, task management and event scheduling for both adviser and yourself.
- Management of case files
- Administrative and data entry tasks using the in-house system (Intelligent Office)
- To provide general administration support across all areas of the business.
We hope to offer full employment on completion of the apprenticeship.
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth. Please follow their application process on their website.
Once you have applied via the link below please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled and returned for you to complete these assessments. Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by us.