Obtaining a mortgage can be a complicated matter, especially if you are looking for a specialist mortgage such as a self-build mortgage, holiday let, buy-to-let or a bridging loan. They are inherently more complicated and can be very time consuming.
- Buy to let property may be part of your Financial Plan and investment strategy for the future. If it is then talk to our independent advisers about getting the right mortgage for your potential investment property. Making sure you get the best mortgage will be an important part of maximising the return on your buy to let investment.
- Our advisers will fully assess your circumstances and match these with the best products available.
- The same mortgage options are available to buy to let borrowers as other borrowers and in the same way it is important to ensure that you are getting the right product for your needs.
- They will discuss with you how to protect both you and your property against unforeseen circumstances and will manage your mortgage application from start to finish for you.
- Our advisers have access to mortgage products which are not available to the public on the high street or the internet and one of these might be the right one for you.
Other Specialist Mortgages
Self-build mortgages as you might expect operate differently from traditional house purchase mortgages. Typically lenders will not provide all the funds you need upfront, rather they will make staged payments to fund the construction.
Self-build mortgages are inherently more risky for the lender and they will frequently require higher deposit levels than a traditional house purchase.
If you have decided to build your own home and require a self-build mortgage our independent advisers at TFA can take you through each step of the process to help you secure the funding to build your dream home.
A bridging loan is a short term loan designed to provide you the funds to buy a new property before you have sold your existing home.
Bridging loans can be expensive and our independent mortgage advisers can help you through the process ensuring that you get the right loan for your needs, whilst also completing the application for you.
Second Charge mortgages are a secured loan where the borrowers home is used as security. They are often referred to as second mortgages as they have a secondary priority behind your main mortgage.
There are many factors you need to consider before applying or taking a Second Charge and our independent mortgage advisers will explain these to you and take you through the application process if it is decided that this is the best route for you.
Time to talk about your buy-to-let mortgage options?
We can help you take the next step to becoming a landlord. Mortgage negotiations can be a minefield so we’re here to explain your options and help you through the process. Please call us on 0800 389 9708 or email email@example.com or use our Let's Chat function
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayment on your mortgage.
Insights from the experts
Read the latest pension and investment news, retirement planning tips and mortgage guidance available in our range of Smart Money guides, magazines and blogs.
If you're looking for an alternative to plastic toys, video games or sweets, a financial gift is one that can provide significant ...