An Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) in Truro who also holds Chartered Status, Darren offers a range of independent financial advice services including Equity Release to clients in Truro, St Austell, and Falmouth. He also services the wider Cornwall & Devon region. Darren provides a combination of face to face and remote advice to suit his clients needs. Whether you require advice on individual, family, or business money matters, he's here to help.
Darren is well regarded for providing trusted financial advice in a way that is clear and easily understood, helping his clients take away the stress, confusion, and worry of complex financial decisions. His expertise ranges from pensions and investment advice to retirement planning and inheritance tax mitigation.
He particularly enjoys advising clients on how to invest and accumulate wealth for them and their family, and advising retirees on how to best manage their pensions and investments to maximise their standard of living.
Experience and background
Having worked in financial services since 2009, Darren is a very well established Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Throughout his career he has developed a loyal base of clients through referrals and personal connections, reflecting the high level of ongoing service he provides. Darren holds the status of Chartered Financial Planner, which is regarded as the gold standard of financial planning. He is also a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society making him eligible to use the FPFS designation. His experience in financial services combined with these accolades makes Darren an outstanding performer in his field.
- Savings and investments advice. Whether orientated towards income, capital growth, or both.
- Pension planning. Including guidance on accumulating pension savings cost-effectively. Plus, managing the withdrawal of funds in retirement in the most tax-efficient way.
- Corporate risk management. Helping you plan to ensure the continuity of businesses in the event of the loss of key personnel. Making provisions for contingency funds to allow for the purchase of shares in the event of retirement or death.
- Financial protection. A range of personal and family safety net measures, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
- Estate planning. Including inheritance tax mitigation through use of trust structures, investment bonds and whole of life plans.
- Group employee benefits. A range of employee benefits, including death in service, critical illness cover, sick pay arrangements and permanent health insurance.
Darren has specialist knowledge in the area of pensions advice, investments, and inheritance tax, including the arrangement of financial planning solutions for high net worth individuals. His clients include private individuals, company directors, professionals, and business owners.
What our clients say
At TFA we seek client feedback via the independent review platform Feefo, which collects real reviews from real clients. You can read all the reviews for TFA by clicking on the Feefo link below.
To read reviews specific to Darren please follow this link:
Book an appointment with Darren
To book an appointment with Darren please call 0800 3899 708 or book directly using our booking system below. Please select the type of appointment and his availability will be shown in the calendar for you to choose from.
Start your journey with Darren
You may wish to create a secure portal account. This will enable you to send Darren basic personal information, allowing him to provide greater value to you during your meeting and speed up the initial processes.
Darren is based in Truro but provides his financial advice service throughout a wide area around this base. This includes Cornwall, Devon and London. His service area covers Truro, Wadebridge, St Austell, Liskeard, Bude, Padstow and St Ives and many other towns and villages in this region. You can arrange for Darren to visit you at home, at your place of business place, or another location locally.