Gary Noot Dip PFS, Cert CII (MP)
Independent Financial Adviser
Gary is a fully qualified Independent Financial Adviser and a member of the The Chartered Insurance Institute. Gary has been advising in the financial services industry for just under 30 years and is highly experienced & knowledgeable. Based in Wickham he covers the whole of Hampshire.
Over his 30 year career, Gary has earned a strong reputation for a providing reliable expert financial guidance, of which the vast majority of his clients have come via personal recommendations, which is a testament to the high level of Gary’s service.
Gary offers a full comprehensive range of financial advice across the whole financial spectrum. He mainly covers Hampshire, although has clients in both London & the West Midlands.
Gary specialises in the provision of high-quality financial advice and wealth retention for both personal and corporate clients.
Although Gary covers the whole spectrum of financial advice for the past 15 years he has mainly concentrated on assisting people in the pension and investment market, along with always looking to reduce all forms of taxation wherever possible.
Whether you require assistance with retirement planning, savings & investments, estate protection, or overall tax efficiency Gary can provide expert financial solutions.
Experience and background
Gary qualified as a financial adviser whilst working with a large high street bank, of which for 5 years he specialised in the Corporate sector. In 2001 Gary achieved his Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (Dip PFS), and passed the G60 Advanced Pension Paper.
Gary’s corporate background, combined with his financial planning status, makes him a solid performer in his field. When he joined TFA in 2019, he was able to share his broad financial experience of personal and business clients.
- Savings and investments advice. Devising a strategy that considers tax, risk levels and personal priorities.
- Pension planning. Including guidance on accumulating pension savings cost-effectively. Advice on achieving tax-efficient retirement fund withdrawal.
- Corporate risk management. Helping you plan to ensure the continuity of businesses in the event of the loss of key personnel. Contingency planning to allow for the purchase of shares in the event of retirement or death.
- Financial protection. A range of personal and family safety net measures, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
- Estate planning. Including inheritance tax mitigation through use of trust structures, investment bonds and whole of life plans.
As well as offering advice across the full spectrum of financial areas, Gary also brings advanced knowledge of specialist subjects. This includes expertise in retirement planning and providing financial planning wealth retention solutions to clients of high net worth. This is provided for private clients, company directors, professionals and business owners, including their own clients or employees.
Gary lives in the Meon Valley (Hampshire) and when not working he enjoys playing tennis, golf & the guitar. You can arrange for Gary in the office in Wickham,your home, at your place of business, or another location locally.