Chartered Financial Planner
- Savings and investments advice. Devising a strategy that considers tax, risk levels and personal priorities.
- Pension planning. Including guidance on accumulating pension savings cost-effectively. Advice on achieving tax-efficient retirement fund withdrawal.
- Financial protection. A range of personal and family safety net measures, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
- Estate planning. Including inheritance tax mitigation through use of trust structures, investment bonds and whole of life plans.
Graham is a Chartered Financial Planner offering a comprehensive range of independent financial advice services including Equity Release in Plymouth, South Devon & Cornwall. He also services the wider Cornwall and Devon region as well as London and Surrey and Hampshire. Whether you require guidance for individual or family money matters, he’s here to help.
Benefiting from over 35years of experience in financial services, Graham is a very well established and highly regarded independent financial adviser with Chartered Planner Status. Grahams expertise ranges from personal pensions and investments to estate planning and financial protection, taking an holistic approach to managing his clients financial affairs.
Experience and background
Before becoming a Chartered Financial Planner, Graham experienced a number of branch banking positions whilst working for NatWest in Devon and Cornwall. He started his career in 1984 and resigned in 2002 having completed an Honours degree in Financial Services (2:1). Graham’s financial and banking experience means he has an in depth knowledge of personal finance and financial products and also works alongside solicitors and accountants.
Graham moved to NFU Mutual before joining Tom French & Associates in 2013. During his working career Graham has become one of the few advisors to become awarded Chartered Financial Planner status with both the Personal Finance Society and The London Institute of Banking & Finance. Graham is also qualified via the Personal Finance Society as a Later Life Advice Specialist.
• Chartered via The London Institute of Banking and Finance. Obtained 2002.
• BSc (hons) Financial Services from The London Institute of Banking and Finance (2.1) obtained 2002.
• Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
• Certificate in Equity Release
• Certificate in Mortgage Advice
• Certificate in Financial Planning and Lifetime Mortgage Activities
• Certificate in Financial Planning and Long Term Care Insurance
• Certificate in Life and Pensions
• Award in Long Term Care Insurance
• R08 Pension Update
• Level 4 award in Pension Update
In addition to offering a broad range of financial advice to clients he also provides specialist advice in the area of inheritance tax planning, including financial planning solutions for high net worth individuals. This includes private clients, company directors, professionals and business owners.
What our clients say
At TFA we seek client feedback via the independent review platform Feefo, which collects real reviews from real clients. You can read the reviews for TFA by clicking on the Feefo link below.
To read reviews specific to Graham please follow the link below:
Graham is based in Plymouth and provides his financial advice service to the surrounding areas of Devon and Cornwall. His service area covers Tavistock, Ivybridge, Totnes, Ashburton, Saltash and many other towns and villages in this region. Additionally Graham advises clients based in Surrey and London. You can arrange for Graham to visit you at home, at your place of business, or another location locally including our offices in Plymouth and St Austell.