Paul Grey FPFS, Certs CII (SMP & ER)
Chartered Financial Planner and Fellow of the Personal Finance Society
As an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) in Truro, who holds Chartered Status, Paul offers a comprehensive range of financial advice services, including equity release, in Truro, Falmouth and Redruth. He also serves the wider Cornwall and Devon region, as well as London. Paul provides a combination of face to face and remote advice to suit his clients needs. Whether you require advice for individual, family or business money matters, he’s here to help.
With many years’ service in the financial advice sector, Paul is a highly experienced and knowledgeable Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) who has attained the highest status as a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society. Whether you need assistance with personal pensions, investments or corporate risk management, Paul can provide expert financial advice.
Over his career, Paul has earned a reputation for a providing reliable and trusted expert financial advice. Many of his clients come to him through personal recommendation, a testament to the high standard of Paul’s service.
Experience and background
Paul qualified as a financial adviser whilst working with a large high street bank. In 2018 Paul achieved the Advanced Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (APFS). He was awarded the status of Chartered Financial Planner. Then, in 2019 Paul become Fellow of the Personal Finance Society, the highest award possible.
Paul’s corporate background, combined with his Chartered Planner status, makes him an outstanding performer in his field. Throughout his career he has developed a large and loyal base of clients through referrals and recommendations, reflecting the high level of ongoing service he provides.
Paul holds many financial qualifications accredited by the Chartered Insurance Institute, including the Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning, Certificate in Equity Release, Advanced Mortgage Advice, Long Term Care Insurance and the Award in Pensions Update.
- Savings and investments advice. Devising a strategy that considers tax, risk levels and personal priorities.
- Pension planning. Including guidance on accumulating pension savings cost-effectively. Advice on achieving tax-efficient retirement fund withdrawal.
- Corporate risk management. Helping you plan to ensure the continuity of businesses in the event of the loss of key personnel. Contingency planning to allow for the purchase of shares in the event of retirement or death.
- Financial protection. A range of personal and family safety net measures, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
- Estate planning. Including inheritance tax mitigation through use of trust structures, investment bonds and whole of life plans.
- Group employee benefits. A range of employee benefits, including death in service, critical illness cover, sick pay arrangements and permanent health insurance.
- Equity Release. Helping homeowners over the age of 55 to unlock part of the financial value in their home
As well as offering advice across a full spectrum of financial areas, Paul also brings advanced knowledge of specialist subjects. This includes expertise in inheritance tax planning and providing financial planning solutions to clients with high net worth. This is provided for private clients, company directors, professionals and business owners, including their own clients or employees. Paul also has specialist knowledge in the area of Long Term Care planning.
What our clients say
At TFA we seek client feedback via the independent review platform Feefo, which collects real reviews from real clients. You can read all the reviews for TFA by clicking on the Feefo link below.
Book an appointment with Paul
To book an appointment with Paul please call 0800 3899 708 or book directly using our booking system below. Please select the type of appointment and his availability will be shown in the calendar for you to choose from.
Paul is based in Truro and provides his financial advice service in a wide area around this base. This includes Cornwall, Devon and London. His service area covers Truro, Falmouth, St Austell, Newquay, Helston, Hayle and Penzance and many other towns and villages in this region. You can arrange for Paul to visit you at home, at your place of business, or another location locally.
You can contact Paul Grey FPFS, Certs CII (SMP & ER) on 01726 72260 or 07966 101345 or complete our enquiry form.
Send a Message to Paul Grey FPFS, Certs CII (SMP & ER)
Get in touch to contact this financial adviser directly.