As an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA), Paul offers a comprehensive range of financial advice services, including equity release, in Truro, Falmouth and Redruth. He also serves the wider Cornwall and Devon region, as well as London. Whether you require guidance for individual, family or business money matters, he’s here to help.
With over seven years’ service in the financial sector, Paul is a highly experienced and knowledgeable Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) who has attained the highest status as a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society. Whether you need assistance with personal pensions, investments or corporate risk management, Paul can provide expert financial advice.
Over his career, Paul has earned a reputation for a providing reliable expert financial guidance. Many of his clients come to him through personal recommendation, a testament to the high standard of Paul’s service.
Experience and background
Paul qualified as a financial adviser whilst working with a large high street bank. In 2018 Paul achieved the Advanced Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (APFS). He was awarded the status of Chartered Financial Planner. Then, in 2019 Paul achieved the required number of credits to become Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and is now eligible to use the professional designation FPFS. Paul’s corporate background, combined with his Chartered Planner status, makes him an outstanding performer in his field. When he joined TFA in 2015, he was able to share his financial insights with a broad base of personal and business clients. Paul has completed 11 financial qualifications accredited by the Chartered Insurance Institute, including the Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning, Certificate in Equity Release, Advanced Mortgage Advice, Long Term Care Insurance and the Award in Pensions Update.
- Savings and investments advice. Devising a strategy that considers tax, risk levels and personal priorities.
- Pension planning. Including guidance on accumulating pension savings cost-effectively. Advice on achieving tax-efficient retirement fund withdrawal.
- Corporate risk management. Helping you plan to ensure the continuity of businesses in the event of the loss of key personnel. Contingency planning to allow for the purchase of shares in the event of retirement or death.
- Financial protection. A range of personal and family safety net measures, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
- Estate planning. Including inheritance tax mitigation through use of trust structures, investment bonds and whole of life plans.
- Group employee benefits. A range of employee benefits, including death in service, critical illness cover, sick pay arrangements and permanent health insurance.
- Equity Release or Lifetime Mortgages. If you think that equity release might be for you please speak with Paul.
As well as offering advice across a full spectrum of financial areas, Paul also brings advanced knowledge of specialist subjects. This includes expertise in inheritance tax planning and providing financial planning solutions to clients with high net worth. This is provided for private clients, company directors, professionals and business owners, including their own clients or employees. Paul also has specialist knowledge in the area of Long Term Care planning.
What our clients say
At TFA we seek client feedback via the independent review platform Feefo, which collects real reviews from real clients. You can read all the reviews for TFA by clicking on the Feefo link below.
Book an appointment with Paul
To book an appointment with Paul please call 0800 3899 708 or book directly using our booking system below. Please select the type of appointment and his availability will be shown in the calendar for you to choose from.
Paul is based in Truro and provides his financial advice service in a wide area around this base. This includes Cornwall, Devon and London. His service area covers Truro, Falmouth, St Austell, Newquay, Helston, Hayle and Penzance and many other towns and villages in this region. You can arrange for Paul to visit you at home, at your place of business, or another location locally.