Samantha Evans CeMap
Independent Mortgage Adviser
Samantha offers a broad range of mortgage advice and financial protection services in Poundbury and Dorchester and the surrounding areas in Dorset. With expertise in residential mortgage matters and over 10 years of experience in the local property market, she can guide you in finding the right products for your needs.
Whether you’re after a first-time buyer or a buy to let mortgage, you can trust Samantha to guide you. With access to the whole market combined with Samantha’s expertise and product understanding you will get sound advice. Samantha is passionate about the advice she gives and delivers excellent client service. With over 10 years of financial experience within the local property market, including sales progression with close relationships with local solicitors to ensure a smooth client journey. With Samantha you can feel confident that your mortgage finances are in good hands.
Experience and background
In addition to her experience in the local property market in house sales progression, Samantha moved into mortgage advice with Nationwide Building Society before joining TFA Trusted Financial Advice as an independent mortgage adviser.
With her already strong local reputation and her keen focus on excellent client service Samantha has a superb grasp of the subtleties of giving unbiased, independent mortgage advice. Samantha understands the importance of mortgage and family protection products and can tailor a package to suit the individual clients needs, circumstances and budget. Providing whole of market advice on all types of mortgage products, Samantha tailors her advice service for first time buyers through to experienced landlords.
Having joined TFA in 2021, she will be working alongside colleagues Ross Appleby and Ben Old, two of our very well-known and regarded mortgage advisers who serve clients in Weymouth and surrounding towns and villages in Dorset.
- Savings and investments advice. Devising a strategy that considers tax, risk levels and personal priorities.
- Pension planning. Including guidance on accumulating pension savings cost-effectively. Advice on achieving tax-efficient retirement fund withdrawal.
- Corporate risk management. Helping you plan to ensure the continuity of businesses in the event of the loss of key personnel. Contingency planning to allow for the purchase of shares in the event of retirement or death.
- Financial protection. A range of personal and family safety net measures, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
- Estate planning. Including inheritance tax mitigation through use of trust structures, investment bonds and whole of life plans.
- Group employee benefits. A range of employee benefits, including death in service, critical illness cover, sick pay arrangements and permanent health insurance.
- Mortgage Advice. Helping you find the right mortgage including first time buyer, re-mortgage, buy to let lending and equity release. Incudes lifetime mortgages, second charge and secured borrowing, bridging and short time finance.
Samantha offers a complete mortgage advice service to TFA clients. She operates a flexible approach and can work around your family and work commitments, offering both face-to-face and telephone-based advice, depending on her clients needs.
Samantha is based in Poundbury, and covers much of Dorset. Her service area covers Dorchester, Bridport, Lyme Regis, Corfe, Swanage, Studland and the Isle of Purbeck. She also operates across the many other towns and villages in this region. You can arrange for Samantha to visit you at home, at your place of business place, or other location. She also offers telephone-based advice, enabling her to cover the whole of the UK.
You can contact Samantha Evans CeMap on 07725 227202 or complete our enquiry form.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayment on your mortgage.
Send a Message to Samantha Evans CeMap
Get in touch to contact this financial adviser directly.