1. This prize draw is only open clients who complete our Mortgage Customer Feedback Survey.
2. You will receive one entry into the quarterly prize draw when you complete our Mortgage Customer Feedback Survey.
3. You will be entered into the quarterly prize draw in the month in which your Mortgage completes.
4. The first draw will take place no later than the 30th September 2017 and will cover the period from 1st July 2017 to the 30th September 2017, subsequent draws will take place every quarter as follows
– October to December inclusive mortgage completions made – draw will take place and winner notified within 1 month following previous month end
– January to March mortgage completions made – draw will take place and winner notified within 1 month following previous month end
– April to June inclusive mortgage applications made – draw will take place and winner notified within 1 month following previous month end
5. TFA will randomly select each quarterly prize winner from the entries recorded between the first day of the period and close of business on the last day of the period as shown above.
6. This offer is available until further notice.
7. TFA staff and their family members are not eligible for this offer.
8. The prize is a £25 M&S Voucher.
9. TFA reserves the right to amend, vary or cancel these terms and conditions or to withdraw this promotion at any time.
10. The winners of each quarterly draw will be notified by phone and email
11. If you have won, you may be asked to participate in publicity. By accepting the prize, you grant TFA the right to use your name, and the fact that you have won a prize, for any lawful purpose without obtaining further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
12. The promoter of this offer is TFA Ltd, Prudence House, Langage Business Park, Plymouth PL7 5JX
|ApplicationGatewayAffinity||session||This cookie is set by the Laravel Framework. This cookie is used for managing browsing sessions. It enables keeping the web browser traffic assigned to single server.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|JSESSIONID||session||The JSESSIONID cookie is used by New Relic to store a session identifier so that New Relic can monitor session counts for an application.|
|__cf_bm||30 minutes||This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.|
|TawkConnectionTime||session||Tawk.to, a live chat functionality, sets this cookie. For improved service, this cookie helps remember users so that previous chats can be linked together.|
|_ga||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gid||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_session_id||session||Cookie set by G2 to store the visitor’s navigation by recording the landing pages. This allows the website to present products and indicate the efficiency of the website.|
|CONSENT||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|vuid||2 years||Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YSC||session||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|ApplicationGatewayAffinityCORS||session||No description available.|