Jack Stacey Grad Dip, DipPFS, Certs CII (MP & ER)
Independent Financial Adviser
Jack is an independent financial adviser based in Truro offering a wide range of independent financial and mortgage advice services, helping clients from Truro, Falmouth and St Austell. He also serves the wider Cornwall and Devon region. Whether you require guidance for individual, family or business money matters, he’s here to help. Jack is based in the central Truro office.
With over twenty five years’ service in the financial advice sector, Jack is a highly experienced Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) and Mortgage Adviser. He is well placed to assist you with personal pensions, investments and financial protection such as life insurance and income protection.
Experience and background
An Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) for over 25 years, Jack has continued to build his clients entirely through referrals and recommendations from existing clients or local professional connections. He joined TFA in 2006, and has now realised both his and our ambition to manage and office in the centre of Truro.
Jack is well known for providing trusted financial advice in a way that is clear and easily understandable without the use of jargon. He helps to remove the stress and confusion that clients often feel when dealing with complex financial decisions.
- Savings and investments advice. Devising a strategy that considers tax, risk levels and personal priorities.
- Pension planning. Including guidance on accumulating pension savings cost-effectively. Advice on achieving tax-efficient retirement fund withdrawal.
- Financial protection. A range of personal and family safety net measures, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
- Estate planning. Including inheritance tax mitigation through use of trust structures, investment bonds and whole of life plans.
- Group employee benefits. A range of employee benefits, including death in service, critical illness cover, sick pay arrangements and permanent health insurance.
- Mortgage Advice. Helping you find the right mortgage including first time buyer, re-mortgage, buy to let lending and equity release. Incudes lifetime mortgages, second charge and secured borrowing, bridging and short time finance.
As an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA), Jack provides a completely independent financial advice service, and has a specific focus on the medical profession having previously worked for the British Medical Association where he gained invaluable knowledge on NHS pay scales and benefits. Further information on Jack’s medical focus can be found here.
What our clients say
Client reviews specifically for Jack Stacey on Google
Jack is based in Truro and has an office on River Street where he provides his financial advice service from. Jack is very flexible and you can arrange to see him either in the Truro or St Austell Office or at home or your place of work, or another location locally. His service area covers Truro, Falmouth, St Austell and many other towns and villages in this region.
You can contact Jack Stacey Grad Dip, DipPFS, Certs CII (MP & ER) on 01872 309444 or 07737 480179 or complete our enquiry form.
Send a Message to Jack Stacey Grad Dip, DipPFS, Certs CII (MP & ER)
Get in touch to contact this financial adviser directly.