Jonathan Parsons Dip PFS Cert II (MP & ER)
Independent Financial Adviser
A Financial Adviser for over 36 years, Jonathan has always put the client first, offering a comprehensive range of independent financial advice services. Based in Chard Somerset, Jonathan covers the south west including, Somerset, Devon, Dorset and is especially well known in local towns of Chard, Ilminster, Crewkerne, Yeovil, Taunton and the surrounding Villages.
Benefiting from over 36 years of experience in financial services, Jonathan has built up a wealth of knowledge to help all clients ranging from personal pensions and investments to protection and insurances. Jonathan has always based his business on a client first approach and will take you through the available products to ensure you understand them fully, ensuring you get the best financial advice for your circumstances.
Jonathan particularly enjoys advising clients on how to invest and accumulate wealth for themselves and their families, as well as advising retirees on how best to manage their pensions and investments to maximise their standard of living.
Experience and background
Jonathan started his career with Pearl Assurance in 1984 where he spent 16 years as a financial adviser along with other specialist roles for Pearl Assurance before branching out as an independent Financial adviser (IFA) in 2000. Jon has continued to add to his qualifications to allow him to advise in specialist areas such as Equity Release and Long Term Care.
- Savings and investments advice. Devising a strategy that considers tax, risk levels and personal priorities.
- Pension planning. Including guidance on accumulating pension savings cost-effectively. Advice on achieving tax-efficient retirement fund withdrawal.
- Corporate risk management. Helping you plan to ensure the continuity of businesses in the event of the loss of key personnel. Contingency planning to allow for the purchase of shares in the event of retirement or death.
- Financial protection. A range of personal and family safety net measures, including life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection.
- Estate planning. Including inheritance tax mitigation through use of trust structures, investment bonds and whole of life plans.
- Group employee benefits. A range of employee benefits, including death in service, critical illness cover, sick pay arrangements and permanent health insurance.
- Equity Release. Helping homeowners over the age of 55 to unlock part of the financial value in their home
As well as offering advice across a full spectrum of financial areas, Jonathan also has specialist knowledge in the area of Long Term Care planning.
What our clients say
At TFA we seek client feedback via the independent review platform Feefo, which collects real reviews from real clients. You can read all the reviews for TFA by clicking on the Feefo link below.
Jonathan is based in Chard and provides his financial advice service in a wide area around this base. This includes Somerset, Devon and Dorset. His service area covers Chard, Ilminster, Crewkerne, Yeovil and Taunton and many other towns and villages in this region. You can arrange for Jonathan to visit you at home, at your place of business, or another location locally or remotely via video.
You can contact Jonathan Parsons Dip PFS Cert II (MP & ER) on 01460 63755 or complete our enquiry form.
Send a Message to Jonathan Parsons Dip PFS Cert II (MP & ER)
Get in touch to contact this financial adviser directly.